Fires are catastrophic to residential or commercial properties, and Classic Construction & Restoration understands how traumatic it can be for families or business owners. We aim to help restore the property and repair the damage quickly, professionally, and as easily to you as possible. Even with proper preventative measures, the unthinkable can happen and fires can break out from electrical problems, dirty fireplaces, unattended candles, or a dinner gone awry.
Smoke and soot damage is complex, and only professionals can properly perform the removal. Smoke and soot can cause lung damage and cancers. High heat can cause synthetic fibers often found in carpets, plastics, treated woods and other materials in homes to release chemicals.
Water damage from sprinklers and fire firefighters is another major type of destruction brought on by fires. Between warping of wood and other materials, and the possibility of mold, extinguishing the fire can cause as much damage as the fire itself.
Classic Construction recommends that you do not go into a building that has had a fire without the fire department’s approval and proper safety equipment. We will inspect for safety and make a plan to restore your property, including:
Please do not attempt to assess the damage without a professional. Walls can collapse, floors can crumble and there may be sharp objects around that are hidden by debris.
But don’t worry; Classic Construction is a team of trained professionals prepared for the worst fire damage. So, if you experience fire damage to your home or property, give the professionals a call.